Esteemed guests and friends,
We would like to inform you that AQUAMARE CITY & BEACH HOTEL is ready to welcome you, while employing even higher health and safety measure standards and offering flexible booking policies.
AQUAMARE CITY & BEACH HOTEL follows the Greek Government’s Health Regulations related to Covid-19, by constantly improving the already high standards of cleaning and safety; thus ensuring a carefree stay for our guests.
Staff Hygiene and Health
Here at AQUAMARE CITY & BEACH HOTEL, we follow and deploy our hygiene guidelines in line with the current instructions issued by the National Public Health Organization (NPHO)
- All our staff is trained on virus contracting preventive procedures
- Personal hygiene procedures are practiced more frequently and additional disinfectant agents are used
- We train our staff to be able to recognize and manage Covid-19 cases
- We utilize personal protective equipment and hand sanitizers at all times of our hotel’s operation
Our front office agents are meticulous about hygiene and following all health and safety protocols to the letter.
- Check in at15.00 p.m. and check out at 11 a.m. allowing time for the thorough cleaning and disinfection of the room
- Signs will remind our guests to practice social distance of two (2) meters in all areas of our hotel
- Our agents will indicate the location of the sanitizing station, with instructions and alcohol-based hand gel.
- The Disinfection of keys is carried out in detail and with different disinfecting agents
- Online check-in and contactless check-out are available to all our guests
- Personal Protective Equipment is provided to all our guests upon request
- Before every arrival, the rooms are cleaned and disinfected using UV light sterilizers and room foggers
- The rooms are well ventilated and all surfaces are disinfected with a sprayer and certified materials
- Careful cleaning and disinfection of contact points is carried out in detail
- All non-basic items, such as magazines and brochures are discarded
- Disinfectant gel is available for guests in all rooms
- Staff uses personal protection equipment while cleaning or maintaining the rooms, to avoid any contact with the room contents
- Used room items will be placed in a separate bag and washed at 70-90 degrees Celsius
- Reduction of siting capacity, with appropriate distance of tables.
- The buffets are still available for breakfast and dinner as they are highly valued by our guests. There will now be more individual portions and the guests will be assisted, to be served mainly by the catering staff.
- Large and comfortable dining areas both indoor and outdoor adhere easily to the social distancing specifications.
- Signs will remind our guests to practice social distancing (not valid between members of the same family)
- Disinfection of hands will be mandatory upon entry
- A sanitizing station will be available for guests at the entrance, including prevention instructions and alcohol-based antiseptic fluid.
- Customer temperature checks may be carried out
- Strict HACCP procedures are followed on a daily basis across the entire food production sequence
- Disinfection of tables and chairs for the following siting will be deployed
- The frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of lounge chairs, stools and tables will be increased
- The maximum capacity according to pool’s area and safe social distancing will be followed
- A sanitizing station for guests with prevention instructions and alcohol-based antiseptic fluid will be located in the pool area
- Sunbeds will be cleaned and sanitized after each use
- We recommend guests to avoid using the elevators where possible
- Frequent cleaning of elevators will be practiced, with an emphasis on disinfecting all frequently touched surfaces
- All public areas are cleaned with certified disinfectants with special attention given to crowded areas and common use bathrooms.
- Sanitization facilities with prevention guidelines and disinfectant dispensers are extensively installed in all areas of the hotel.
Our Wellness Services will be available by appointment only
We recommend our customers to schedule their wellness appointments ahead of time, to ensure social distancing, safety and no waiting. There will be a minimum of 30 min interval to allow our staff to thoroughly disinfect all equipment, after use and in-between appointments
Our boutique store staff follows social distancing and used the personal protective equipment at all times
- Signs will remind guests to practice social distancing of two (2) meters According to the boutique store’s maximum capacity, you might need to wait for customers to exit before entering
- A sanitizing station will be available for our guests at the entrance of the store, and will include prevention instructions and alcohol-based antiseptic fluid
- Personal protective equipment will be utilized by staff and will be available to all customers
Handling a COVID-19 case
The AQUAMARE CITY & BEACH HOTEL Staff has been trained on following specific cleaning instructions in the event of a suspected COVID-19 case
- The guest will be asked to remain in their room with the door closed
- Immediately a new surgical mask, single-use mask and tissues will be provided
- If a companion wishes to stay close, a simple surgical mask is provided to them and a recommendation is made to wash hands meticulously after each contact and not to touch their faces
- It is forbidden for staff members to enter the room and only one member of the staff will deal with the guest's requests
- Used personal protective equipment is removed in a closed rubbish bin
- After the disposal of the protective equipment, hands are meticulously washed
- A medical kit is available at the front office with sanitizing wipes, masks, gloves, protective apron, gown and waste bag
- A certified doctor on handling Covid-19 cases is available on call 7/24.
For all bookings on-site test covid testing facilities.
We are ready for your safe welcome.
Join Us with Confidence!